Friday, 15 November 2013

Neon Pop

For winter I love wearing jumpers and sweaters of all colours, patterns, textures you name it. When I saw this jumper on eBay I just had to get it. The bright neon colour means that whenever it gets dark you will definitely be able to spot me from the crowd ha. I opted for my high waisted mom jeans (although you can't see the high waisted in these photos) as an alternative rather than wearing my skinny jeans.































Jumper - eBay, Jeans - Asos, Shoes - New Look, Lion Chain - eBay

7 comments:

  1. I lovee your jeans and the color of your sweater xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes!! Looking absolutely amazing babe!! I love that jumper so much and those shoes!!!

    Http://youngandbroke284.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jumper is so cute love.
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/caudalie-instant-foaming-cleanser-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. love cute sweater :) nice look!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/2013/11/500-holiday-shopping-spree-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your neon sweater is so cute!

    Twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the neon color
    would you like us to follow each other with GFC then please visit my blog
    salonetiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit !!
    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete