Tuesday, 7 May 2013

M O N O C H R O M E

One huge trend as everyone must already know by now (because it's featured in nearly every fashion magazine, blog or newspaper article is monochrome) I must say it is definitely a trend I love and to be honest I didn't think I had anything in my wardrobe that was monochrome - but I guess I was wrong! I attended a lovely christening party last weekend, which I saw as the perfect opportunity to wear my new stylish jogging pants. From the moment I bought them I've been constantly parading around my house styling them in different ways. I was so happy when I bought them because I could just picture how versatile they were and just how much I could dress them up as well as down, I'm not the only one who constantly puts together different outfits in my head right? lol Anyway for the occasion I decided to dress them up and opted for a matching monochrome polka dotted blouse. I really do love this outfit - it's definitely something new for me and I think that's the more reason why  I love it because it's quite different from what I'm usually used to. I can't wait to wear these trousers a bit less dressed up -  you can check out how the lovely and forever stylish Charlotte did it here.












































Necklace - eBay, Blouse - Primark, Trousers - Primark, Heels - Primark, Clutch - Dorothy Perkins

11 comments:

  1. I didn't see those heel in Primark, they are just my style. Pretty similar to my ZARA sandals but still they are so gorgeous. Love that look.

    Lots of Love from Ireland
    Ewelina & Eva
    dublinchiclifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look! great mix of prints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is divine! Love the shirt with the joggers

    ReplyDelete
  4. such an edgy outfit!


    XX B
    http://everything-classy-and-fabulous.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! That outfit is amazing.

    I invite you to check out my blog.

    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete