Wednesday, 20 February 2013

New Buys!

Hello everyone, I still do not have access to a computer in my house unfortunately, so I have to hit the library in order to blog :( Anyway, at the beginning of this month it was my birthday - which was an excuse for me to do a little shopping of course. So over this past month I have bought a few other things however silly me forgot to take photographs of them as I was in such a hast to write this post!

I was completely over the moon when I purchased a pair of strappy heels, however I have got to admit although they are a beaut they have to be the most uncomfortable pair of heels I own LOL. How upsetting is that!? On a good note, I cannot wait to wear my flatforms they are just so comfy and lovely! I'll probably style them with my camo top and maybe my new coat.















Strappy Heels - Primark, Chelsea Flatform Boots - ASOS, Camo Top - Primark, Checkered Blazer - Vintage, Black Leather Sleeve Coat - Dorothy Perkins

4 comments:

  1. Loving your strappy heels! I'm dying to find the perfect pair for the Summer. You've got a lovely blog too. New follower!

    xo, Llana
    www.chicncoveted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Your blog is lovely too, I'm now following :) x

      Delete
  2. Omg those primark heels are fireee! I love them
    Love your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! They're so uncomfortable though :(

      Delete